Monday, May 10, 2010

Ramblings

My husband Eric is waiting for me to watch a movie with him. He has had a burning sensation in his skin and just several places and the doctor is stumped. I haven't been blogging, just, well, I don't know... a little of this and that. I have taken Makenna Vanderveen to school the last six days. Not a problem. She is a sweet girl and just next door. Well, not much to say right now. I'm still frustrated with Ruth Ann. Her facebook posts "I am a heterophobic" and "homosexuality is not a disease". I don't know what to do. I am convinced my words would either anger her or get no response so I will pray and pray and hope God helps me to help her. I thought she was a Christian but it doesn't seem she is. I am so sad but I try to just focus on my life and responsibilities. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment